Crawler Innovations "Deuce's Wild" Heavy Weight Drag Racing Foam is a first of its kind tire insert developed specifically for drag racing applications. Cut from the same dense foam used for CI car stand and shaped into a complete inner tire foam, these dense inserts offer superior steering response, and a firm foundation for your tire. In high power applications, these foams do not expand resulting in controlled support that will allow the tire to grab traction across the surface.
CWR-3320 was designed for use in the JConcepts Hotties SCT Drag Tire (part # 3194-02), Pro-Line RC Prime tire (part # 10113-17), Pro-Line RC Hoosier Drag Slick (part # 10157-203) and similar standard height 4.25" Short Course tires.
- Unique shape created throughout months of development and racer input
- Lighter than anything available currently in the RC Drag Race market (6g ea), for less rotational weight
- The edges of this foam have been kept square to maximize the tire contact patch and keep the sidewalls taut
- Flat contact patch, with no "comp cut" grooves machined into for maximum tread surface support
- Fully fills the tires and it will increase ground clearance and raise ride height
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2020