Conquest 10ST XLR Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Stadium Truck by Helion w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 12, 2016.
Starting with the 3300kV motor and water-resistant LiPo-compatible electronics, the first thing that’ll grab you is the 10ST’s speed – 25mph with the included 6-cell NiMH and a breathtaking 45+ mph with a 3s LiPo. That’s super-quick, so to back it up we’ve given the 10ST a winning feature-set that keeps it balanced and on track with bulletproof durability.
Look forward to four-wheel independent suspension, adjustable oil-filled, coil-over bladder shocks, a wide track LCG (low center of gravity) chassis, all-terrain tires, a rugged, light and impact-resistant composite construction, and a drivetrain you can totally depend on. It all amounts to a car that handles well and fully delivers on its power sliding, jump handling, earth moving promise of outstanding performance. Drive it and see for yourself.
Helion Brushless Power System
Equipped with a high-performance Helion 3625 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp all-weather ESC, you can be assured of speed and acceleration no matter what the conditions. Once you’ve mastered driving with the supplied 7.2V NiMH battery you can upgrade to a 3S LiPo battery and unleash the full potential of the 10ST XLR.
- IKONNIK ET3 Transmitter:
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
- Ready To Run: The Conquest 10ST XLR is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a brushless power system, IKONNIK ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz Tx, 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery and AC mains charger. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
- Slipper Clutch: Hidden behind the enclosed and protected spur gear is a fully adjustable slipper clutch that eliminates unnecessary loading and wear in the drivetrain and rear suspension.
- Maintenance Made Easy: With hex bolts throughout, plus removeable front and rear chassis plates, maintenance is both convenient, quick, and cost effective.
- Adjustable Suspension: Anodized aluminium caps add a touch of class to the large, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks that help keep you in complete control over the roughest off-road conditions.
- Non-integrated Electronics: In tandem with higher spec RC buggies, individual electronic components (steering servo, receiver and speed controller) keep spares costs low and increase upgrade / tuning options.
Motor: 3300kV brushless motor
ESC: 50A brushless
Battery: 2000mAh 7.2V 6-cell rechargeable NiMH
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 400mm (15.7in)
Height: 150mm (5.9in)
Width: 300mm (11.8in)
Wheelbase: 282mm (11.1in)
Weight (approx): 1.79Kg (3.95lbs)
Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
- Conquest 10ST XLR
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)