Conquest 10MT XB 1/10 RTR 2WD Monster Truck by Helion w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2016.
The Conquest 10MT is a 2WD, all-weather, all-terrain Monster Truck, thatís as happy backyard bashing as it is leaping off ramps, scorching through scree, or performing rubber-burning wheelies. Not until you take a closer look will you appreciate the finer points of the rigid, workmanlike, composite chassis, the robust independent suspension and oil-filled, coil-over shocks, the fully enclosed spur gear housing that hides an adjustable slipper clutch, the authentic high-grip, long-wear, V-tread tires and the durable high-torque servo.
But thereís more! Easy to access electronic components make maintenance simple and keep upgrade options varied, while a Helion 2000mAh 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery offers sensible run times. Itís what you might call a Ďtotalí solution, not least because itís supported by a high performance 550 brushed motor, Helion 40 amp ESC and IKONNIKís ET-3 radio, with rock-solid Krypton 2.4GHz protocol. Thatís quite a package and at a price you canít afford to ignore.
Helion Brushed Power System
Equipped with a high-performance Helion 550 brushed motor and 40 amp all-weather ESC, you can be assured of speed and a healthy acceleration no matter what the conditions. Best of all, when youíre ready for even more performance, fitting a Helion brushless upgrade is simplicity itself.
- IKONNIK ET3 Transmitter:
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
- Ready To Run: The Conquest 10MT XB is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a brushed power system, IKONNIK ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz Tx, 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery and AC mains charger. All you need to complete is 4 ĎAAí batteries for the transmitter.
- Non-integrated Electronics: In tandem with higher spec RC buggies, individual electronic components (steering servo, receiver and speed controller) keep spares costs low and increase upgrade / tuning options.
- Dust Cover: When youíre out bashing and scribing doughnuts in the dirt youíll really appreciate the extra protection provided by the MTís close-fitting dust cover.
- Slipper Clutch: Hidden behind the enclosed and protected spur gear is a fully adjustable slipper clutch that eliminates unnecessary loading and wear in the drivetrain and rear suspension.
- Adjustable Suspension: Anodized aluminium caps add a touch of class to the large, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks that help keep you in complete control over the roughest off-road conditions.
Motor: 550 brushed
ESC: 40A brushed
Battery: 2000mAh 7.2V 6-cell rechargeable NiMH
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 480mm (18.9in)
Height: 180mm (7.1in)
Width: 330mm (13.0in)
Wheelbase: 282mm (11.1in)
Weight (approx): 2.2Kg (5.1lbs)
Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
- Conquest 10MT XB
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
I purchased for my son (11 years old) as his first ever hobby grade RC. For the price you cannot expect Traxxis or Losi as some others have mentioned. It's a cheap hobby grade, something that doesn't cost a small fortune. It's a great begginer truck (something to learn on, or to see if your child is even interested in hobby RC). Parts are easily upgraded if desired, i.e. servos, motor, etc.. Others are brand specific and bought online or in store. Or use your imagination and make those other brand parts work. If you're expecting anything more than a learner truck, you'll be disappointed. I knew what I was purchasing, therefore I do not expect anything more than what I got. Part of hobby RC is not just throwing it on the ground and running it. You learn it, you modify it, you tinker and toy with it.. Just like anything else in life, maintaining and modifying will cost money.
Bottom line... If you expect Team Losi, Traxxis, or Team Associated for less than $200, might aswell fork over the extra cash and buy one of them..
As a first truck for him, he's hooked and I'm happy. We will continue to mod this truck to make it his own.)