Competition 2S LiPo 55C Hard Case "LCG" Shorty Battery Pack (7.4V/2900mAh) by LRP
This is the LRP Competition 2S Li-Poly 55C Hard Case "LCG" Shorty Battery Pack. Thanks to reformulated cell chemistry, these battery packs are safer and more robust than previous LRP offerings. This makes them ideal and reliable power sources for competition and hobby drivers. They provide longer lifespan and runtimes than any LRP battery has experienced.
The LRP 2900 - Shorty LCG - 110C/55C - 7.4V LiPo - 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase is THE innovation for ambitious 2WD offroad competition drivers, exclusively available at LRP. It combines the lower center of gravity with the possibility to adapt the setup of the car to the driverís preferences.
The Low Center of Gravity - LCG - packs are lower compared to standard packs, resulting in a lower center of gravity and lighter overall weight. Drivers will experience improved handling and higher corner speed. Also your car will react more directly to steering inputs.
- HDS-3 - Advanced High Density Stacking technology: Revolutionary cell technology helps reduce swelling for a longer cycle life
- 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- Complies with the rules of the following federations: IFMAR / EFRA / DMC / BRCA / LRP-HPI-Challenge / LRP-Offroad-Challenge
- FREE Gold Works Team connectors included
- Tested according to latest UN test standards
- 4mm gold coated connectors
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
Nominal voltage: 7.4V 2S
Style: LCG Shorty
Balancing connector: 2mm Gold
Connector: 4mm Gold
Application: 1/10 2WD Offroad Competition
This product was added to our catalog on July 9, 2015.
I am using them in my b5m with 10.5t)
Stored always , charged only 1c used 6 times. One of them swelled and 1 cell went off to 0 V . LRP CUSTOMER SERVICE WORST THAN BATTERY. Do yourself a favor and buy more reliable batteries. Two of my racing buddies have the swelling problem with similar LRP shorties the bought . All of them swelled after the some uses.)