Competition 2S LiPo 55C Hard Case "LCG" Saddle Battery Pack (7.4V/3700mAh) by LRP
This is the LRP Competition 2S Li-Poly 55C Hard Case "LCG" Saddle Pack. Thanks to reformulated cell chemistry, these battery packs are safer and more robust than previous LRP offerings. This makes them ideal and reliable power sources for competition and hobby drivers. They provide longer lifespan and runtimes than any LRP battery has experienced.
The LRP 3700 - Saddle Pack LCG - 110C/55C - 7.4V LiPo - 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase is an innovation for ambitious 4WD offroad competition drivers.
The Low Center of Gravity - LCG - packs are lower compared to standard packs, resulting in a lower center of gravity and lighter overall weight. Drivers will experience improved handling and higher corner speed. Also your car will react more directly to steering inputs.
- HDS-3 - Advanced High Density Stacking technology: Revolutionary cell technology helps reduce swelling for a longer cycle life
- 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- Complies with the rules of the following federations: IFMAR / EFRA / DMC / BRCA / LRP-HPI-Challenge / LRP-Offroad-Challenge
- FREE Gold Works Team connectors included
- Tested according to latest UN test standards
- 4mm gold coated connectors
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
Nominal voltage: 7.4V 2S
Style: LCG Saddle Pack
Dimensions: 2 x 69.0x47.0x18.0mm
Balancing connector: 2mm Gold
Connector: 4mm Gold
Application: 1/10 4WD Offroad Competition
This product was added to our catalog on May 27, 2015.