Competition 2S LiPo 55C Hard Case "Big Mama" Battery Pack (7.4V/7000mAh) by LRP
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on May 27, 2015.This is the LRP Competition 2S Li-Poly 55C Hard Case "Big Mama" Battery Pack. Thanks to reformulated cell chemistry, these battery packs are safer and more robust than previous LRP offerings. This makes them ideal and reliable power sources for competition and hobby drivers. They provide longer lifespan and runtimes than any LRP battery has experienced.
The LRP 7000 - Big Mama - 110C/55C - 7.4V LiPo - 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase is the classic, powerful all-round battery for different applications. No matter if competition or ambitious hobby driving and no matter if onroad or offroad, the Big Mama is the reliable power source.
- HDS-3 - Advanced High Density Stacking technology: Revolutionary cell technology helps reduce swelling for a longer cycle life
- 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- Complies with the rules of the following federations: IFMAR / EFRA / DMC / BRCA / LRP-HPI-Challenge / LRP-Offroad-Challenge
- FREE Gold Works Team connectors included
- Tested according to latest UN test standards
- 4mm gold coated connectors
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
Nominal voltage: 7.4V 2S
Style: Stick Pack "Big Mama"
Balancing connector: 2mm Gold
Connector: 4mm Gold
Application: 1/10 On/Offroad All-round
Tuesday, Jun 23 2015 (about 2 years ago)
LRP Competition 2S LiPo 55C Hard Case "Big Mama" Battery Pack (7.4V/7000mAh)
The biggest mistake I ever made. 3 months old, swollen up like a balloon, only charged at 1C! AMain lets LRP take care of problems, and I have filled out two forms, which apparently they do not care about. No support Don't buy LRP!!!!!!!!!!!!)