Competition 1S LiPo 55C Hard Case Battery Pack (3.7V/7500mAh) by LRP
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on May 27, 2015.This is the LRP Competition 1S Li-Poly 55C Hard Case Battery Pack. Thanks to reformulated cell chemistry, these battery packs are safer and more robust than previous LRP offerings. This makes them ideal and reliable power sources for competition and hobby drivers. They provide longer lifespan and runtimes than any LRP battery has experienced.
The LRP 7500 - 1/12 1S - 110C/55C - 3.7V LiPo - 1/12 Competition Car Line Hardcase is a lightweight power house for 1/12 onroad competition racing.
- HDS-3 - Advanced High Density Stacking technology: Revolutionary cell technology helps reduce swelling for a longer cycle life
- 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- Complies with the rules of the following federations: IFMAR / EFRA / DMC / BRCA / LRP-HPI-Challenge / LRP-Offroad-Challenge
- FREE Gold Works Team connectors included
- Tested according to latest UN test standards
- 4mm gold coated connectors
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
Nominal voltage: 3.7V 1S
Style: 1/12 1S Pack
Connector: 4mm Gold
Application: 1/12 Onroad Competition