Companion Nitro Servo Regulator by Western Robotics
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.This is the Western Robotics Companion Nitro Servo Regulator. The Companion Nitro Servo Regulator is universally designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your receiver and servo(s), allowing them to perform at optimum levels. The Companion helps regulate and protect the receiver and servo(s) from high voltage input levels, allowing your electronics to operate safely with lithium polymer batteries. It is also equipped with a servo plug that provides easy installation to your R/C receiver. This power regulator is ideal for R/C cars and trucks that use 2S lithium polymer receiver batteries.
- Compact high accuracy 6V voltage regulator
- Protects against reversed input voltage polarity and Thermal / Current overloads
- Ultra low voltage dropout of 300 mill Volts with high current capability of 3 Amps
- Extremely fast protection against transient voltage spikes
- LED status indicator gives visual feedback
- Easy to install ON/OFF switch that fits any R/C vehicle application
- Wide input voltage range 6V to 8.4V (5-7 NiCd/NiMH or 2 LiPo cells)
Weight: 10 grams