Cobra GT-e 3.0 1/8th Electric On Road Sedan Kit by Serpent
- Redesigned front front and front rear aluminum suspension holders
- Redesigned aluminum 6 degree c-hubs
- Redesigned aluminum uprights with updated rear geometry
- Redesigned aluminum shock risers front and rear
- Redesigned 4.5mm carbon shock towers front and rear
In Depth Features:
- Aluminum Front/Front and Front/Rear Suspension Holders: Redesigned suspension holders change the pivot pin angle, to position the lower wishbones straighter than before, which is better suited to onroad racing.
- 6 Degree Aluminum C-Hubs: The aluminum c-hubs are CNC-machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, and the 6° geometry was chosen to get the most out of the updated pivot pin/wishbone angle. The c-hubs are black anodized and laser engraved for easy identification.
- Aluminum Rear Uprights: The rear uprights were redesigned to provide geometry better suited to onroad. The uprights are CNC machined aluminum, black anodized and laser engraved.
- Aluminum Front & Rear Shock Risers: The durable machined aluminum shock-risers secure the lower shock mount to the arm in the front and rear, and allow for a more better shock angle for onroad, creating more overall grip and more predictable cornering.
- Carbon Front & Rear Shock Towers: The redesigned carbon fiber shock towers are 4.5mm lower than before to accommodate the updated shock angles, and offer a choice of 5 mounting holes for increased tuning options.
NOTE: Motor, Electronics, Wheels, Tires and Body shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Class: 1/8 scale 4wd GT
Suspension: fully independent
Drivetrain: cardan shafts, 3 gear diffs
Manual: full color with assembly steps and exploded views
Decals: 2 sheets
Needed to Complete:
- Radio & receiver
- 1/8 ESC & Motor
- (2) 2S LiPo battery packs & charger
- Wheels & tires
- Body & wing
- Paint for body
- Tools for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2016.