CMX RTR Scale Rock Crawler w/Bronco Body by MST 242mm Wheelbase
The MST CMX RTR is a scale truck designed to deliver a balance of scale performance and incredibly realistic looks. With features that include heavy duty steel CVA front driveshafts and 40° of steering angle, combined with 4 link suspension and a forward mounted battery, the CMX is a scale rig that can hang with the big boys. Read on to discover why the CMX is a great option for both new crawlers looking to have fun on the trail, as well as experienced enthusiasts looking for a new platform for their next project.
A water resistant electronics system combines the XB40 ESC, with the M54-26T motor for a balance of smooth low speed control and top speed that is necessary for technical trails. The electronics package is rounded out with a waterproof steering servo and a water resistant receiver box that helps to keep things dry in harsh conditions. The system is compatible with 2-3S LiPo batteries and is easy to program by simply swapping the position of the pin jumpers on the ESC.
A genuine Tamiya Bronco body is included to finish off the package. With all the molded scale details like the grill, rear view mirrors and head lights/tail lights that can fit 5mm LEDs, this great looking body really brings the rig to life and gives it a realistic look on the trail.
- MST classifies this truck as 1/10 scale, but the wheelbase is shorter and the track width is narrower than 1/10 models from other manufacturers. See specifications below for a full listing of measurements.
- The body comes factory painted with pre-applied decals, but must be mounted before use. Also, the grill, tail lights, and rear view mirrors must be mounted as well. Detailed instructions are included.
- Product photos show body installed, with scale accessories attached. This was done for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive requires installation and assembly.
Gear Ratio: 1:19 ~ 1:42.6
Tire Width/Diameter: 30 x 90mm
Approach Angle: 52°
Departure Angle: 52°
Break Over Angle: 55°
Ground Clearance: 56mm
Needed to Complete:
- 7.4V - 11.1V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2017.