Chronos CX 75 Co-Axial Helicopter RTF by Ares RC
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2016.
The Chronos CX 75 RTF Co-Axial Helicopter delivers incredible stability and durability, and makes it easy and fun for anyone to fly an RC helicopter. The co-axial, counter-rotating blade design offers unsurpassed stability that will have any pilot hovering like a pro in no time, while fully proportional controls deliver excellent maneuverability and control.
The Chronos CX 75ís nano-micro size and low weight make it possible to fly indoors almost anywhere, and the included 110mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery delivers plenty of power and flight times of up to 10+ minutes per charge. In addition, this super-durable heli is nearly unbreakable in most crashes! However, should you need to replace anything, a full line of parts is available.
- Perhaps the World's Most Durable Heli: This super-durable heli is engineered to be nearly unbreakable in most crashes. However, should you need to replace anything, a full line of replacement parts is available.
- Unsurpassed Stability: Chronos CX 75ís coaxial, counter-rotating blades offer unsurpassed hands-off stability while cancelling out rotational torque and using differential rotor speed for tail control. The result is an easy to fly heli perfect for all first-time pilots.
- Ready-to-fly: The Chronos CX 75 is fully-assembled and ready-to-fly right out of the box!
- Counter-rotating Blades: Ultra-stable coaxial, counter-rotating blade design makes it possible for anyone to fly.
- Flies Nearly Anyplace Indoors: Nano-macro size and weight for smooth and easy flying even in smaller indoor spaces.
- 3-channel 2.4GHz Transmitter: 3-Channel transmitter with 2.4GHz technology and convenient built-in LiPo battery charger.
Length: 7.3in (185mm)
Height: 3.5in (90mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 6.9in (175mm)
Weight with Battery: 0.7oz (21g)
Main Motor: Micro Coreless (2 installed)
Battery: 110mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (installed)
Charger: 1S 3.7V LiPo (in transmitter, included)
Transmitter: 3-Channel 2.4GHz w/LiPo charger (included)
On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1 receiver/2 ESCs/mixer/gyro (installed)
- Chronos CX 75
- 3-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter with Built-In Lipo Battery Charger
- AA Batteries for the Transmitter
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is in the box!
Don't forget to read the instructions. If you have trouble getting the heli in the air you should reBIND the heli and controller.
Had to modify (cut a piece out of) the body case near the on/off switch because it's hard to get to.
Besides the modifying part. It runs great and I love it.
Again... read the instructions.
But most important. Have fun!)