Chinook Optical Tachometer G2 (Yellow) (2 Blades) by Western Robotics
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.This is the Western Robotics Chinook Optical Tachometer G2. The G2 Optical Tachometer is designed and manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro-controller technology. It's universal design enables it to determine the rotor blade speed of any R/C helicopter model in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM), with an aid of a large viewing window and LCD screen. It uses high quality robust components that guarantees the accuracy and optimization of the head speed in any condition.
- Reads a wide range of rotor head speed from 500 to 3300 RPM (Two Blade System).
- High accuracy RPM readings within 10 RPM
- Easy to use dial to adjust the RPM speed with onboard memory board to save RPM settings
- Large viewing window for clear visual of model's rotor blades
- Low battery unit indicator
- Operates on one single 9V battery (sold separately).
- On/Off Power Rocket Switch
- 3 Different Colored Versions
Weight: 120 grams