Chinook G2 Elite Optical Tachometer (Yellow) (2-4 Blades) by Western Robotics
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on December 30, 2010.This is the Western Robotics Chinook G2 Elite Optical Tachometer. The G2 Elite Optical Tachometer is designed and manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro-controller technology. It's universal design enables it to determine the rotor blade speed of any R/C helicopter model in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM), with an aid of a large viewing window and LCD screen. It uses high quality robust components that guarantees the accuracy and optimization of the head speed in any condition.
- Reads a wide range of rotor head speed from 500 to 4200 RPM.
- Additional display for 3 and 4 blade systems (up to 3334/2500 RPM)
- High accuracy RPM readings within 10 RPM
- Easy to use dial to adjust the RPM speed with onboard memory board to save RPM settings
- Large viewing window for clear visual of model's rotor blades
- Low battery unit indicator
- Operates on one single 9V battery (sold separately).
- On/Off Power Rocket Switch
- 3 Different Colored Versions
Weight: 120 grams