Cell Master Double Accel DC Battery Charger (Black) by Muchmore Racing
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2017.The Muchmore Racing Cell Master Double Accel DC Battery Charger is the world's smallest 2-port charger/discharger. This charger was tested and proven by the Muchmore R&D Team, factory team drivers and ISTC World Champion Marc Rheinard. The Cell Master Double Accel was developed for expert level R/C car drivers and performs at the top of its class. Pair this with the Muchmore CTX-P Power Master III World Edition Power Supply (MMRMM-CTXP3U) for the ultimate space saving combo!
- Dual 200-watt(100+100) charging circuits: 2-port 200 watts (100W +100 W) charging circuit allowing for simultaneous charging of two batteries up to 10 amps each.
- Ready to Race charging: Includes high precision Special 2P Balance Charging Lead, can charge directly without conversion connector.
- High-efficiency charging current reduction technology system: Muchmore Racing R&D Team developed high-efficiency current boost system to help eliminate the need for a high-capacity power supply.
- Super compact dual-port charger: Muchmore Racing R&D team has succeeded to make the worlds best compact dual-port DC charger. The small size, and light weight make easy to move on your pit table, and take full advantage of your pit space.
- Special black back light LCD display: Battery status is accessible through an easy-to-read back light LCD display
- High sensitivity touch button system: Each menu features high sensitivity touch buttons. This prevents the penetration of foreign substances and ensures stable operation of the buttons in dusty environments.
- Quick Easy UI, Fast response: Designed easy to use User Interface based on race experience. Fast response time will help you to easily operate the charger.
- Each channel status LED indicator: Easier to check charging status (charging, discharging, stand-by, complete) at a glance using Dual blue status indicator LED.
- Voltage meter: See individual cell and total pack voltage easily so you can check the voltage of the battery before a race.
- Internal resistance view of Lithium battery packs: Test each cell individually and provides Individual cell and total pack resistance values so you can check the condition of your Lithium battery packs.
- Built-in TAMIYA Lithium battery balancing port: The world Tamiya R/C race certified Lithium battery can be charged immediately without connector conversion.
- USB Firmware upgrade system: Muchmore Racing CTX Linkô software lets you easily upgrade to the latest firmware. The firmware allows you to easily update to the latest features.
- Safety circuit board and software design: When charging NiCd or NiMh, you can set the charge current limit to avoid damage or explosion from high current feeding. If you set the temperature limit, the process will be stopped when the limit is reached. Reverse connection protection to prevent damage to the equipment if the battery and charge lead are accidentally connected. (NOTE: temperature protection requires optional part MMRMR-DATC Cell master double accel temp sensor)
- Temperature controlled cooling fans: Low-noise/high-performance dual cooling fan temperature control system efficiently cools the system.
Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.5 x 1.9 in (129 x 115 x 49 mm)
Weight: 18.3oz (520g)
Input: DC 11.0~15.0V
Circuit Power: 100W Max charge x 2, 10W Max discharge x 2
Charge Current: 0.1~10.0A x 2
NiCd/NiMh Cell Count: 1~17 Cell
LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 Series
Current Drain of Balancing LiPo: 200mAh/Cell
Pb Battery Voltage: 6~24V
Discharge Rate: 0.1~2.0A x 2
Power Requirement: 10~15V DC Power Supply (200 Watt minimum, 250 Watt suggested)
Keys: 6 button / High sensitivity electronic touch button
Cooling: IC controlled dual fans
LCD monitor: 16 x 2 lines Black backlight LCD display