CC3D 3D Flight Controller w/Case & Cables (Horizontal Pins) by CopterControl
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2015.This is the CopterControl CC3D 3D Flight Controller. This CC3D controller features a case for simplified installation, as well as a breakout cable and horizontal pins that allow connection through the side of the case. The CC3D is a great controller option for Tri, Quad and Hex drone applications, as well as fixed wing aircraft and flybarless helicopters! This version of CC3D board also features two additional ports for DSM satellite and S.Bus receivers.
The innovative Flexi-port provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexi-port gives CopterControl the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
Superior User Experience
OpenPilot wants your experience with the CC3D to be as easy and trouble-free as possible. The hardware is complete; there is no soldering necessary. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver. All CopterControl boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed. A standard mini-USB cable (included) is used to load the latest firmware and configure everything for your airframe. The OpenPilot project is trying to make Open Source more user friendly. OpenPilot software is designed to be used by everyone! All major operating systems are supported and install packages are provided. The software is all Free software under the GPLv3 license and not only are you welcome to hack it, but it is encouraged!
The system has been designed from the ground up to perform the following functions:
- a MultiRotor controller with auto-level, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters
- a Flybarless Helicopter controller with auto-level
- a Fixed Wing UAV controller
NOTE: Manual is not included. Manufacturer recommends you search online for setup video tutorials.
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device
- Spektrum satellite receiver support
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
Sensors & Components:
3-axis Gyroscope array & 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-6000
Supports Several RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers
Simultaneous Support for Multiple Receivers: Yes
ReceiverPort Functions (Configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
MainPort Functions (Configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
FlexiPort (Configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
PWM Outputs: 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESCís, or for camera stabilization
Camera Stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers
USB Connectivity: Onboard for easy configuration
USB & Serial Telemetry & Configuration: Yes (including wireless with optional radio modules)
Software: Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
Onboard Memory: 4 Mbit onboard memory