CAT K2 1/10 4WD Off-Road Buggy Kit by Schumacher
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The Schumacher CAT K2 4WD buggy is raising the bar again! Building off of the 2015 EFRA Euros winning CAT K1 Aero, Schumacher's internationally renowned R&D team has optimized the design to better suit modern track trends in both high and low grip conditions. Smoothing out the bumps and carrying more corner speed with it's longer, narrow chassis, this CAT is faster, more consistant and more versatile, with sharper claws than ever before.
- Updated Alloy chassis side stiffeners.
- Updated Multiple battery fitting options. Saddle and shorty options.
- Updated Captive ball joints.
- Updated Reverse rotation, mid motor layout.
- Updated Split top decks for greater flex characteristics and easier maintainance.
- Updated Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement with adjustable, dynamic ackerman.
- Updated Super consistent, industry leading QUAD pad, vented slipper with easy access and NEW Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- Updated Optimised narrow chassis shape to improve roll stability. Improved ground clearance on roll.
- Updated Aerial mount.
- Updated Ultra low motor mount.
- Updated Rear pivot straps.
- Updated Battery thumb screws.
- Updated Transmission housings.
- Updated Longer wheelbase.
- Updated Center-line motor position for lower polar moment.
- Updated Front yokes with adjustable roll center heights.
- Updated Stronger outer rear hinge pin.
- Updated 2.5mm aluminum chassis.
- Updated 3.0mm aerospace grade carbon fiber top decks.
- Updated Molded side pods for superb dirt protection.
- Updated Stronger front, inner hinge pins with new mounting system.
- Updated Easy access center belt pulley.
- Updated Sleek, ultra narrow body shell.
- Updated Large “CLAW” high down force rear wing package.
- Optimized 2 belt transmission with efficient low tension Bando belts running on large CNC machined pulleys.
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE” springs, titanium nitride shafts, threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Medium flex front suspension arms as standard.
- Gear Differential with hardened steel gears and super hard outputs. Excellent Diff Life!
- Optional ball diff available.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts.
- 28 Rubber sealed, super precision ball bearings throughout.
- Horizontally split transmission housings for easy diff access and maintenance.
- Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a huge range of optional alloy parts, offering adjustments to setup your CAT K2 to all track conditions.
- Adjustable rear roll centers, inboard toe-in/toe-out, anti-squat and track width (using optional speed secret parts).
- Adjustable front roll centers, rake angle and track width (using optional speed secret parts).
- Strong, rigid 4mm aero space carbon fiber shock brackets.
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 4WD, OFF ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH+
Needed To Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- 2S Saddle LiPo Battery
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2015.