The Castle Creations Direct-Connect Sensor Wire eliminates the need for the Castle sensor harness adapter. This eliminates a connection point and makes your installation cleaner. One end has the standard ROAR sensor plug that connects to the back of any sensored motor. The other end plugs directly into any Castle waterproof, sensored-capable ESC.
- Mamba Micro X
- Mamba X
- Mamba Monster X
- Mamba Monster X 8s
- Mamba Micro X:
- Unplug existing sensor harness (or dust cover) from ESC.
- Plug in new direct connect sensor wire; mind the orientation by aligning the white wire to the corresponding white dot on the side of the ESC.
- Remove 2 screws beside capacitors, using 1.5mm hex.
- Remove wire harness retainer.
- Unplug existing sensor harness from ESC.
- Plug in new direct connect sensor wire; mind the orientation by aligning the white wire to the corresponding whit dot on the side of the ESC.
- Reinstall wire harness retainer and screws.
- 200mm (7.9")
- 250mm (9.8")
- 300mm (11.8")