Carbon-Z T-28 PNP Electric Airplane by E-flite
E-flite's Carbon-Z T-28 PNP is a big warbird model with all the benefits that make RC flight fun. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction allows this big airplane to be rigid like a conventional all-wood airframe, yet lightweight so it has easy to fly characteristics. Plus, the durability of Z-Foam material means that any bumps along the way are simple to repair. Numerous scale details include a cockpit with instruments and pilot figure while the fitted cowl highlights a dummy radial engine. Of course, no warbird would be complete without functional flaps and operational retracts—both are factory installed.
Stable and lightweight, revolutionary Z-Foam material adds a level of resiliency and reparability that made RC flight more fun, especially for pilots with very little free time. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction combines the durability of Z-Foam, the strength of lightweight plywood and carbon-fiber with a specially designed hollow-core airframe to take high performance flight beyond any other construction method. Today, Carbon-Z delivers “Big Foam” with a platform that’s as friendly as the iconic ParkZone® T-28, yet maintains all of the above benefits for an experience that’s impressive at the field and in flight.
To fly as soon as possible this airplane needs a full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver, a 3500–5000mAh 6S 30C 22.2V Li-Po flight battery and suitable charger.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Electric retractable tricycle landing gear (installed)
- Operational flaps with individual servos (installed)
- Rigid Carbon-Z construction for a rigid airframe
- Scale appearance with cockpit and radial engine detail
- Powerful 60-Size brushless power system (installed)
- 7 × High-quality, metal-gear servos (installed)
- Accepts a range of 6S 22.2V Li-Po batteries from 3500–5000mAh
- Large canopy hatch with latch closure
- Two-piece, bolt-on wings and stabilizers
- Vivid trim scheme with U.S. Navy inspired graphics
- 2-blade propeller (included)
- Flat-style pin hinges on the ailerons, rudder and elevator
- Scale landing gear strut details and two-piece main gear doors
Wingspan: 78 in (198 cm)
Overall Length: 63 in (162 cm)
Wing Area: 1073 sq in (70 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.5 kg)
Engine Size: 50-60 Size
Recommended Radio:6 Channel transmitter & receiver required
Recommended Battery: 22.2V 5000mAh 30C 6S LiPo
Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Needed to Complete:
- Full-Range 6 channel 2.4GHz transmitter with programmable dual rates and exponential
- 6-Channel Receiver
- 6-cell Li-Po battery balancing charger
- 5000mAh 22.2V 6S 30C Li-Po Battery
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2016.