Carbon Motor Brush by Dremel
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is a pack of two Dremel Carbon Motor Brushes. For use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 and 595 (Type 4, 5 & 6), as well as the Dremel contour sander 6000 (Type 1 & 2).
- Restore life to your corded Dremel rotary tool
- The right brush means proper performance
- Service part only
- For use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 and 595 (type 4, 5 & 6) and Dremel contour sander 6000 (type 1 & 2)
- You should check both motor brushes after every 50-60 hours of use. Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder. If there is less than 1/8" of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced.
- You should only use the motor brush that is compatible with your tool.
- Two motor brushes are included in each pack.
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.