Carbon Motor Brush by Dremel
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.This is a pack of two Dremel Carbon Motor Brushes. For use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 and 595 (Type 4, 5 & 6), as well as the Dremel contour sander 6000 (Type 1 & 2).
- Restore life to your corded Dremel rotary tool
- The right brush means proper performance
- Service part only
- For use with Dremel rotary tool model(s): 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 and 595 (type 4, 5 & 6) and Dremel contour sander 6000 (type 1 & 2)
- You should check both motor brushes after every 50-60 hours of use. Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder. If there is less than 1/8" of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced.
- You should only use the motor brush that is compatible with your tool.
- Two motor brushes are included in each pack.
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.