Carbide Ball Standard Diff Rebuild Kit (TLR 22 Series) by MIP
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
The MIP 22 Series Carbide Ball Standard Diff Rebuild Kit is an all in one diff kit manufactured from the highest grade materials. This kit will completely replace all the old components, except for the outdrives and diff gear, with MIP’s race winning formula. Featuring tungsten carbide diff balls, hardened and polished diff/thrust rings, a new spring and screw, necessary lubes, as well as MIP’s rebuildable Aluminum T-nut that has 30% better break away force and superior shear strength when compared to a conventional t-nut!
- All-in-one diff kit
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- Hardened/Polished Diff and Thrust Rings
- New Spring and Screw
- MIP Aluminum Machined T-Nut
- MIP’s Special Diff and Thrust Lube
- (1) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (6) 5/64” Chrome Steel Ball Bearing
- (14) 3/32” Gr.25 Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball
- (2) MIP Diff Ring
- (1) MIP 2-56 x 7/8” SHCS
- (2) #2 Hardened Washer
- (1) Diff Spring ¼ x 9/32”
- (1) MIP T-Nut Housing .250 Bore
- (1) MIP T-Nut Insert .250 Bore
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2016.