Calsonic Impul GT-R R35 1/24 Plastic Model Kit by Tamiya
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The Tamiya Calsonic Impul GT-R R35 1/24 Plastic Model Kit is a replica of the 2008 Japan Super GT Series Team Impul race GT-R driven by team drivers Tsugio Matsuda and Sebastian Philippe. Team Impul have continued using the same highly famous blue livery that their previous Nissan Skylines sported. At the 2nd round at the Okayama International Circuit, Team Impul won second place behind the Xanavi Nismo GT-R (TAM24308) giving the GT-Rs an incredible 1-2 finish. At round 6 at Suzuka, Team Impul recorded its first win for the season.
- This is a beautifully designed assembly kit model of the Calsonic Impul GT-R (R35) which raced at Fuji Speedway at the 3rd Round of the 2008 Japan Super GT Series.
- Metal plated parts accurately represent the GT-R's roof.
- The depicted 18" front and 17" rear slicks add realism to the model.
- Excellent decals made by Sanko Mark included.
- Metal transfers for the GT-R emblem and mirror surfaces included.
- Nylon mesh, tire markings, and masking stickers included.
- It is possible to add further detail with the 1/24 Nissan GT-R (R35) GT Version Photo- Etched Parts Set (TAM12629)
- Displaying this model alongside the Xanavi GT-R (R35) (TAM24308) would make for a great display.
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2018.