This is the Caboose Industries O-Scale Sprung Ground Throw. The 200S
series ground throws are internally sprung stands. Stainless steel springs take up the
over travel and maintain tension to hold the movable points against the
stock rails of the turn out. These springs make the machines easy to
mount to the turnout.
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black delrin.
- External cam provides maximum life and travel.
- Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw from 10° above horizontal to the extreme down position.
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar.
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal.
This product was added to our catalog on November 18, 2021