This is the Caboose Industries HO-Scale Rigid Ground Throw. Slidebar
travel of 0.165" makes these perfect for N scale. The SPDT
contact can be used to power a turnout frog, a signaling system, or a
relay coil. A shim to raise the stand to tie level and five different
end fittings to connect to most turnout are included. Hook end for
ATLAS, blade for ROCO, hole for PECO, Small Round pin for Micro
Engineering and round pin for SHINPHARA and others. Features:
- Molded of strong, self-lubricating black delrin.
- External cam provides maximum life and travel.
- Cam design provides lock on both ends of the throw from 10° above horizontal to the extreme down position.
- Direct connection to the turnout through a pin on the slide bar.
- Detent to assist in holding the handle horizontal.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2018