Bully II MOA Competition Crawler Kit by RC4WD
The RC4WD Bully 2.2 MOA Competition Crawler Kit was developed for competition. Designed to meet the U.S.R.C.C.A rules, the Bully 2.2 MOA was built with one goal in mind. To destroy the competition. RC4WD quality and details sets this truck apart from the rest. No other box stock comp crawler or manufacturer comes close.
The Bully 2.2 offers unmatched in class features. With Bully 2.2 Competition CNC machined axles, titanium links, aluminum internal spring shocks, carbon fiber chassis, carbon fiber and delrin 2.2 Beadlock Wheels and Bully Advanced X2SS Compound Competition Tires, nothing else you can find in a box even comes close.
CNC machined Bully axles offer ultimate strength and durability, full ball bearings, steel internal heavy duty gears, XVD’s, clockable c-hubs, sleek gearbox and tons of adjustability to meet your needs. The dual motor MOA (motor on axle) design allows the ultimate in control, reduced center of gravity and increased run time.
- CNC Machined Aluminum Axles
- MOA (Motor on Axle Design)
- Steel Internal Heavy Duty Gears
- Bully 2.2" Competition Tires (Advanced X2SS Compound)
- Carbon Fiber and Delrin Wheels
- Clockable C's
- Aluminum Shocks
- Titanium Links
- Carbon Fiber and Delrin Chassis
- Carbon Fiber Battery Plate
- Easy to Paint Lexan Body Panels
- Endless Customizing for Unique End User
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to double check and ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply thread lock to the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with a "water-drop" require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the threads.
Type: Competition Crawler
Length: 17.8 in (453 mm)
Width: 10 in (254 mm)
Height: 7.2 in (182 mm
Ground Clearance: 3.6 in (92 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.5 in (317 mm)
Weight: 4.38 lbs (1.99 kg)
Chassis: Carbon Fiber
Suspension: 4 Link Front and Rear
Motor or Engine: Not Included
Gear Pitch: 32P
Wheel Size: 2.2 Beadlock
Shock Type: Internal Spring 90mm - Can Be Oil Filled
Needed To Complete:
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC"
- Radio and Receiver (2 channel or more)
- Standard Size High Torque Servo (1)
- Battery and Charger
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Side Cutter Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2016.