"Bulls Eye" Torque Brushless Motor (21.5T) by Express Motorsports
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2013.
This is the Express Motorsports "Bulls Eye" 17.5 Turn High Torque Brushless Motor. The "Bulls Eye" motors have been tweaked to extract every bit of power from the EPIC Kill Shot line. This includes checking the strength of the rotor and the inductance of the stator, and then matching the best rotors with the best stators. They are also checked for any defects, proper bearing alignment and shimming. This provides you with a reliable blueprinted motor that has all the same tweaks as the motors driven by Express team drivers, ensuring the motor you receive makes optimum power.
- 12.3mm rotor
- Infinite timing adjustments
- True zero point
- Re-designed sensor board
- Open bearing on sensor end for easy cleaning and oiling
- Low resistance solder tabs
- Maximized can cooling vents
- Designed in the USA by Jim Dieter
- Sensored design Works with all popular racing speed controls
- The latest and greatest to keep you ahead of your fellow racers!!!
Can length: 51.15mm (excludes shaft & plug)
Shaft: 3.16mm / 1/8th"
Weight: 161.7g (17.5)