Bullet MT Flux RTR 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Monster Truck by HPI Racing w/2.4GHz Radio
The HPI Bullet MT Flux 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Stadium Truck is a super tough off-road fun machine. Ready for action, the Bullet MT Flux can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its HPI Flux system and a durable 4WD drivetrain. Getting to awesome speeds and catching massive air has never been more fun! The Bullet can take hard landings and rough action so you can enjoy big air, hard-hitting punishment whenever and wherever you want! All you need is a 7.4V LiPo battery and nerves of steel to control the powerful Bullet Flux!
Features at a Glance:
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD Stadium Truck
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Enclosed receiver/battery box
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux MMH-4000KV brushless motor
- Waterproof HPI Flux EMH-3S speed controller with cooling fan and 3S LiPo capability!
- Forward/Brake/Reverse functionality for easy driving
- Fully programmable speed controller with the #101856 2 in 1 Professional Program Card (not included)
- Waterproof steering servo
- Painted and detailed bodyshell ready to strut its stuff!
- 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone
- Tough bumpers combine with skid plates to protect all 4 corners
- 8 oil-filled shocks provide a plush ride
- Extra-long suspension arms provide stability and balance
- Proven racing design throughout
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and super strong
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- All-terrain tires look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- A smart metal washer prevents over-tightening of wheel nuts
- Additional track-tuning options included in the kit!
- Includes 4 AA Batteries for transmitter
In Depth Features:
- 2.4GHz Radio System: The HPI 2.4GHz radio system features a pistol-grip design with a realistic steering wheel, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's extremely lightweight requiring only four AA batteries, and if you ever lose radio signal, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop.
- Protected Waterproof Electronics: The Bullet Flux trucks feature an enclosed electronics compartment for the battery and receiver, a sealed waterproof switch, waterproof steering servo and a waterproof speed controller that allow you to keep running in extreme conditions like mud, water and snow. It's all good for the Bullet trucks! Note: This HPI vehicle is designed to provide water protection so it can be driven in wet conditions (e.g. rain, snow, puddles). Not for submersion. See manual for details.
- Aluminum Chassis: Formed from 6061 aluminum for a combination of strength and light weight, the chassis is durable and looks great! Thick sheet aluminum is stamped to form the ideal backbone for the components that make the Bullet so tough. The front kick-up provides extra control at all speeds, and the sides are also bent upwards to give extra ground clearance and increased longitudinal stiffness.
- Compact & Balanced Layout: Every component placed exactly where it needs to be to operate in the most efficient way possible. The steering servo is placed in a "laydown" configuration for a low center of gravity, and the weight of the motor and battery balance each other on either side of the chassis.
- 4WD Shaft Drive Train: The full-time four-wheel drive shaft-type drive train, is just like the one used in 1/8th scale buggies like the World Champion HB D815 buggy. So whether you're blasting through mud, dirt, grass, snow or gravel, it's the ideal type of drivetrain for your off-road adventures.
- Durable Protected Drivetrain: A strong plastic 54-tooth spur gear takes the power from the engine and transmits it front and rear through an adjustable dual pad slipper clutch. Braking power is provided by the HPI Flux brushless motor, giving just as much stopping strength as the steel disc brake supplied on nitro versions of the Bullet!
- Steel Dog Bones: Super strong coated steel dog bones transfer the power to the wheels. On each axle you find nylon 14mm hex adapters, and sturdy steel lock nuts to hold the wheels in place.
- Efficient Ball Bearings: For extra efficiency, all the components of the drive train spin on long-life, rubber-sealed ball bearings. With these bearings you get long run times and long engine life while the rubber seals keep out dust and grime!
- Rugged Long Suspension Arms: The suspension arms feature solid construction for extreme durability and thick suspension pins give you extra insurance against crash damage. Multiple shock mounting locations let you fine-tune the handling.
- Double Shocks at Each Corner: 8 extra-long shocks control the damping, and are precisely filled with oil for exceptional handling in turns and cushioning when landing big jumps. With big coil-over springs they are the perfect match to the long suspension arms. The shocks are customize-able with HPI oils and springs, as well as different shock mount locations.
- Flexible Plastic Parts: Tough nylon suspension parts include hubs, steering knuckles, and rear uprights, designed to endure any sort of punishment. The front hubs have an oversized rock guard to keep pebbles and stones away from the dog bone/axle joint. Optional shock mounting points are provided on the suspension arms for lowering the stance of the truck slightly and stiffening up the suspension at the same time, without using option parts.
- Waterproof Steering & Throttle Servos: The waterproof HPI SF-10W servo pulls double duty on the Bullet 3.0, with one handling the steering and another controlling the throttle and brake. The SF-10W is powerful and reliable, and thanks to a strong spring-loaded servo saver it can take the hits of jumps and crashes as you drive all day long.
- Adjustable Steel Turnbuckles: For advanced tuning, turnbuckle links let you make quick adjustments. Strong steel turnbuckles link the servo to the steering hubs through a bell crank steering system. The turnbuckles are light yet strong, and allow you to tune the Bullet with different toe settings.
- Rugged All-Terrain Tires: The sturdy Ammunition tires are perfect for loose dirt, wet mud and work great even on dry tarmac, so you can attack any surface with confidence. The tires are securely glued to black chrome coated wheels for extra style points.
Height: 160mm (Adjustable)
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
Needed to Complete:
- Battery Pack with Deans Plug
- Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2016.