Braven Ironside 1.9 Scale Crawler Tire w/Foam (2) (Alien) by Pit Bull Tires
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2017.
The Pit Bull Braven Ironside 1.9 Scale Crawler Tire is what everyone has been waiting for from Pit Bull RC. With 4.19 x 1.35 dimensions and a multi-varied tread design, this tire is a great choice for both scale builds and class 1 competition. The tread pattern is a miniaturized version of the innovative Braven Off-Road Ironside 1:1 tires that have been demonstrating their mad traction everywhere they go. Featuring increased forward/reverse and lateral traction with serious biting across the footprint. The Ironsides have a variety of qualities designed to increase speed and control while enhancing stability and contact patch. And, they are RECON G6 CERTIFIED!!!
- ALIEN Kompound: They seem to get better and better as they break in, and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Multi-varied Tread Blocks: Create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, especially in off-camber situations
- Inside Ribbing: provides sidewall support and stability
- Stone Kickers: oh yeah!
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
- 4.19-inch Un-Mounted Diameter: 4.19x1.35-1.9. (Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim width used)
- Foam included: Yes
- Weight: Approximately 3.25 ounces per tire (with foam)
- Foam Dimensions: 115x47.6x48mm