Bow-Tie Rear 1/5 Buggy Tire (2) (No Foam) (XTR) by Pro-Line
This is a set of Pro-Line Bow-Tie rear tires, intended for use with the HPI Baja 5B 1/5th scale buggy. Pro-Line gets aggressive with their award winning tire design, the Bow-Tie. These tires are made from genuine Pro-Line XTR compound rubber, which is known for its long-lasting, durable qualities. They are designed to fit on stock HPI wheels as well as Pro-Line's Desperado wheels. Pro-Line designed this new Bow-Tie to increase forward traction by using ultra beefy center lugs, while the contoured tread design creates greater side bite stability. These tires will survive the abuse of 1/5th scale demands, as well as increase the stock performance qualities and look great while doing it. So when you’re looking to outfit your 5B with tires that outlast and outperform the stock tires, then check out Pro-Line’s Bow-Tie for the 5B.
- Ultra beefy center lugs measuring .62x.37x.25”
- Lateral lugs provide ridiculous amounts of forward bite
- Made from genuine Pro-Line long-lasting yet durable XTR rubber
- Direct use with Pro-Line Desperado rear wheels or stock HPI wheels
- Contoured tread design for greater side bite stability
- Available pre-assembled or sold separately
- Tire dimensions (wxH): 3.20"x6.84"
This product is expected to arrive on Tuesday, January 24 2017.