Bow-Tie 2.0 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2) (X4) by Pro-Line
This is a set of two Pro-Line Bow Tie 2.0 1/8 Buggy Tires. Pro-Line’s original Bow-Tie took the 1:8 Buggy racing World by storm winning the 2006 IFMAR World Championship and countless National Championships. The Bow-Tie is back stronger than ever as the Bow-Tie 2.0! The Bow-Tie 2.0 tire received a complete overhaul with the latest generation Race Tire carcass and enhanced side pin tapering designed to smooth out the steering and not catch the ruts. The Bow-Tie’s signature tall, horizontal, Bow-Tie shaped Tread remains intact along with the incredible traction that everybody loves from the Bow-Tie.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- World Championship Winning design has been re-worked for even higher-performance
- Excellent forward bite and predictable side bite in varied conditions
- Taller pin height provides long tread life
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.42" (112mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Bow-Tie 2.0 1:8 Buggy Off-Road Race Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2013.