Boost 5TX Team Spec Ceramic .21 Off-Road Engine (Turbo Plug) by Picco
This is the Picco Boost 5TX Team Spec Ceramic .21 Off Road Engine. The 5TX engine was designed to provide the same incredible reliability, fuel mileage and ease of tuning of the popular 5TR but with increased bottom end for drivers who crave that aggressive and punchy bottom end power delivery.
The PICCO Boost 5TX Team Spec has an updated 14mm balanced and silicone filled crankshaft to improve overall performance, a larger more efficient cooling head, updated crankcase design which allows more clearance for different flywheels, super strong “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod, lightened piston CNC machined from high percentage silicone alloy billet, and a ceramic “Swiss” made rear bearing to top off the list.
The Boost 5TX Team Spec .21 engine is a top of the line racing engine with a strong and aggressive bottom end powerband and incredible top end performance. Perfect for high grip tracks or tracks with difficult jumps where off the line power is crucial. Combine all this with its super stable tuning, incredible fuel mileage and PICCO’s legendary quality this makes it the total package in a Pro level buggy or truggy engine.
- 5 +2 Ports hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm balanced cranckshaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic connecting rod
- Updated 60mm cooling head design to maximize efficiency
- 14mm ceramic Swiss main bearing
- Updated case design for better performance and flywheel clearance
- Composite long needle slide carburetor
- 6.0mm and 7.0mm venturi inserts
Output: 2.6hp @ 33,000rpm
RPM Range: 3,000 – 41,000 RPM
Suggested Pipe: PIC9580 EFRA2046 & PIC9581 EFRA2099
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2014.
Ok update this engine is super smooth and super fast LOVE THIS BAD BOY !)