Boost 3TZ .21 Off-Road Engine (Turbo Plug) by Picco
This is the Picco Boost 3TZ .21 Off-Road Engine. The PICCO 3TZ is a competition .21 racing engine that produces great toque and top speed with a very usable and controllable powerband, combined with a strong yet smooth bottom end that makes the 3TZ suitable for buggy and truggy racing applications. Additionally, great fuel economy and easy stable tuning are all hallmarks of PICCO’s legendary performance and quality.
The PICCO Boost 3TZ .21 features a large lightweight and efficient 60mm cooling head, combined with an updated crankcase design to allow more clearance for different flywheels. The 3 port sleeve, 14mm crankshaft, super strong “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod, lightened CNC machined silicone alloy billet piston and high quality “Swiss” made bearings have all been chosen to make this 3-port engine a strong contender in the off road engine market.
- 3 port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm crankshaft
- Knife edged aerodynamic connecting rod
- Large cooling head design to maximize efficiency
- High Quality “Swiss” Steel bearings
- Updated case design for better performance and clearance
- Composite long needle carburetor with 7mm insert
Bore x Stroke: 16.26 x 16.80
Output: 2.5hp @ 32k rpm
RPM Range: 3000-40000
Recommended Plug: P5TH, P6TH
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2014.