BLS990 Brushless Ti-Gear Ultra Speed Digital Tail Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This is the MKS BLS990 Brushless Titanium Gear Ultra Speed Digital Tail Servo.
BLS990 (Narrow Band) Specifications:
- Dead band: 0.0004ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 760μs/560Hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.038 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.030 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 38.9 oz/in (2.8 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6V): 48.6 oz/in (3.5 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm
- Weight: 69g ( 2.43oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.