BLS950 Brushless Ti-Gear High Torque Digital Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the MKS BLS950 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Cyclic Servo.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.5 ~ 6.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.0 ~ 6.0 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.14 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.12 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 127.8 oz/in (9.2 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 159.7 oz/in (11.5 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.79x1.50")
- Weight: 55.8g (1.96 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.