BLS950 Brushless Ti-Gear High Torque Digital Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the MKS BLS950 Brushless Titanium Gear High Torque Digital Cyclic Servo.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.5 ~ 6.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.0 ~ 6.0 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.14 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.12 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 127.8 oz/in (9.2 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 159.7 oz/in (11.5 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.79x1.50")
- Weight: 55.8g (1.96 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.