BLS172SV Brushless S.Bus2 Ultra Torque Programmable Servo (High Voltage) by Futaba
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the Futaba BLS172SV Brushless S.Bus2 Ultra Torque Programmable Digital High Voltage Servo.
- Brushless motor offers incredible holding power and 5X longer life than servos equipped with brushed motors
- Ultra high torque
- Handles up to 2S LiPo power
- Programmable and compatible with S.Bus and S.Bus2
- Dual ball bearing supported output shaft
- Aluminum center case
- @6.6V: 472 oz-in (34 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 514 oz-in (37 kg-cm)
- @6.6V: 0.12 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.11 sec/60°
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 6.6V ~ 7.4V Volts
- Pulse Width: 1520usec Neutral
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60 Degree C
- Dimensions: 40.5x21x38.4mm (1.59x0.83x1.51")
- Weight: 2.61 oz (74 g)
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2015.
Monday, Feb 13 2017 (5 weeks ago)
Futaba BLS172SV Brushless S.Bus2 Ultra Torque Programmable Servo (High Voltage)
These servos are all I use in all of my 8 scale vehicles. Just amazing. But be warned. Futaba does not sell replacement gear sets for them.)