Bloody Wonder Speed Build Electric Airplane Kit by Flite Test
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2017.The Flite Test Bloody Wonder is a simple three channel “Bank and Yank” style design. Beginners can outfit their plane with a small 24 gram motor to experience manageable speeds and excellent maneuverability. Place a larger motor on the same design and you will be able to rocket off vertically with blistering speed, while pulling a 75 ft streamer behind you.
- Power Pack B - Great lower power option for easier control.
- Power Pack C - Improved output power for faster speeds and advanced flyers.
Weight: 11.5 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 28 Inches (711mm)
Center of Gravity: 1.6 Inches (40.5mm) from leading edge of wing (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 12 degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- Posterboard Wing Tip Covers
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Rubber Bands
- Coffee Stir Sticks
- Throw Gauge
- Foam Wheels
- Landing Gear Rod
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Brushless Motor: 1300kV minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 9x4.7
- (1) ESC: 12-30 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 800-2200mAh
- (2) Servos: ~9 Gram Micro Servos