Blockade Pre-Mounted VTR 1/8 Truck Tires (2) (White) (X3) by Pro-Line
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Blockade Pre-Mounted VTR 1/8 Truck Tires. Pro-Line is now bringing the incredibly popular line of X-Compounds to the Truggy class! X-Compounds provide improved wear and traction on dry, high-speed tracks and has been requested by Truggy racers around the World. Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track - Winning the 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your Truggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-main events.
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the Blockade VTR X-Material tires on your 1:8 Truggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity VTR wheels! The Velocity VTR 4.0” Dish wheels are the ultimate in light weight durability! Pro-Line’s team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface also has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels. Made to fit the 17mm hex of today’s most popular 1:8 trucks! Accept no imitations on materials used either. The Velocity VTR wheels are molded from the Dupont nylon, the highest standards in nylon material in the market.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- History making - 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Also Available in M3 (Soft) compound
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Forward thinking 1:8 buggy style mounting beads for increased bonding strength
- Textured bonding surfaces with molded in glue channels
- Molded from premium impact modified nylons
- Extremely durable yet light weight design
- Specified tolerances ensure each is balanced and true
Height: 5.55" (141mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2014.