This is a set of two Pro-Line Blockade 1/5 Scale Off-Road Truck Tires, in XTR compound. After countless hours of designing, building and testing, Pro-Line is ready to unleash the Blockade tire for 1:5 scale Short Course Trucks. From the beginning, the Blockade was designed to be the ultimate race tire for any track condition. The Blockade features large, perfectly spaced lugs that rip into the dirt for incredible traction and has plenty of meat to last through super long race sessions. For super loose conditions, the Blockade tire can be tuned for more aggressive traction by trimming out alternating knobs. The inside of the Blockade contains unbelievably detailed webbing that strengthens the tire carcass and prevents excessive tire expansion.
Use HPI 5T Rear Foam (HPI4818) or Losi 5IVE-T Foam (LOSB7241) with these tires. INSERTS NOT INCLUDED.
- Large racing tread specifically designed for Maximum Performance
- Ability to tune tire to current track conditions
- Inner webbing resists tire expansion
- 2012 East Coast Large Scale Nationals Champion
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Use on rear of Baja 5SC and front/rear of 5IVE-T
Height: 7.34" (186mm)
Width: 3.00" (76mm)
This product was added to our catalog on June 25, 2012