- SAFE™ Technology: The Blade® FPV Nano QX features Horizon Hobby’s newest innovation in RC flight, SAFE® technology. This revolutionary system optimizes the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
- Stability Mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
- Agility Mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X® technology delivers in all aerobatic maneuvers.
- Put Yourself in the Pilot’s Seat: First-Person View (FPV) with a headset creates an immersive RC experience that virtually puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera on the model to you so you can have the sense of flying from inside the model.
- Fully-Assembled Airframe: The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with translucent material like the forward rotor blades. Its blade guards help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful.
- FPV Equipped: Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera system installed on the FPV Nano QX is an all-in-one FPV unit that runs tandem off the flight battery. Its operational frequency is compatible with any 5.8GHz headset such as the Fat Shark Teleporter V4. No FCC License Required.
- Flight Transmitter: The Bind-N-Fly version can be flown with any DSMX® compatible 4-channel transmitter.
- Batteries: The ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C Li-Po flight battery powers to both the Nano QX and the FPV system.
- Chargers: A USB 1S Li-Po charger is included for the 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C flight battery.
Gross Weight: 0.77 oz (22 g)
Length: 5.5 in (140mm)
Motor Size: 6mm Brushed coreless
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter
- FCC-Certified 5.8GHz FPV headset or view screen
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2014