Blade Nano CP X Main Head Grip Set (Silver) by Lynx Heli
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on February 25, 2013.This is an optional Lynx Heli Main Head Grip Set, and is intended for use with the Blade Nano CP x helicopter. Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight. The guys at Lynx Heli are pilots and they demand a light helicopter, so they spent hours optimizing designs to achieve the required strength and light weight that is necessary in a micro heli.
Lynx Heli Innovations redesigned the standard Nano CP x plastic main grip and used a 7075 aluminum alloy combined with a twin 1x3x1mm radial bearing design that is simple, lightweight and durable. Its almost unbelievable, but this main grip set is only 0.1g heavier than the original plastics grips, but provide a huge increase in rigidity and strength!
- Direct replacement for the standard Nano CP x Main Grip
- Increase flight precision, flight after flight
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design, to achieve the lightest weight with maximum strength
Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – clear anodized finish
Bearing Material: SST – ABEC5
Hardware: Steel 12.9 Class - DIN 912
Assembled Weight: 0.7g
- (2) Nano CP x – CNC Main Grips Silver color
- (4) Radial bearing 1x3x1
- (2) PAN Head Screw M1.4x5
- (2) Lynx Red Silicone O-Ring ID. 1 - W.1