Blade Nano CP X Main Head Grip Set Service Bag by Lynx Heli
This is the Lynx Heli Blade Nano CP X Main Head Grip Set Service Bag. This package includes hardware needed to service the LYX0414 and LYX0415 main head grips.
Tips for Best Results:
- Link Ball M1.4 Diam 1.5: Remove original link ball using a Micro Flat Screw Driver 0.3mm and heat the ball with a lighter or soldering iron to make removal easier. Remember to add thread lock to the new linkage balls before installing and do not over tighten.
- 1x3x1mm Radial Bearing: Original bearings are installed with thread lock compound. The easiest way to remove the bearing is to boil in water for 5 minutes, then use smaller pliers to loosen it and use a 1.5mm hex screw driver to pass through the bearing holes and push out the bearing. Dry and clean the parts before installing the new bearing. Use a thin layer of Blue thread lock around the outside bearing ring and insert the bearing using the same method used to remove it. To push the bearing in place, use a 3mm hex screw driver.
- O-Ring Silicone Red: Push carefully with fingers over the link ball; donít use tools as this could damage the o-rings.
- (2) Link Ball M1.4 Diam 1.5
- (4) 1X3X1 Radial Bearing
- (2) O-Ring ID 1 - W1 Silicon Red
- (2) Pan Head Screw M1.4 x 5
This product was added to our catalog on September 16, 2013.