Blade mCPX BL Swashplate V2 Pro Edition (Red) by Lynx Heli
This product was added to our catalog on September 16, 2015.
This is an optional Lynx Heli Swashplate V2 Pro Edition. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned and improved the standard MCPX-BL swash plate using a combination of 7075 aluminum alloy, chrome steel and co-polymer parts.
Lynx V2 PRO Edition Swash plate design is based on the standard mCPX-BL Lynx swash plate, but were they modified the anti-rotation pin position, and the rear swash linkage ball, this becomes the updated antirotation pin.
The updated antirotation bracket is made by a carbon fiber plate that need simply and quickly glued in the plastic frame.
The Lynx mCPX-BL Ultra Swash Plate V2 Pro Edition of course looks great, but it also has the benefits and increased performance to match! Lynx Ultra Swash Plates V2 Pro Edition is the next level in lightweight, precision and rebuildable swash plates.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard MCPX-BL swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed and manufactured ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- Double High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel maximum precision and durability.
- Customer rebuild-able Swash Plate from service parts bag.
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Clear - anodized finish
Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel
Bearing Material: Stainless Steel – ABEC5 precision class
Spherical Swivel Bearing Material: Center Ball Chrome Steel HRC40 / Swivel Bushing low-friction copolymer POM based.
- (1) MCPX-BL - SwashPlate V2 Pro Edition , Red - Factory assembled, ready to fly/plug and play
- (1) Carbon Fiber Anti-Rotation Bracket