Blade mCPX BL Swashplate V2 Edition (Red) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Swashplate V2 Edition. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned and improved the standard MCPX-BL swash plate using a combination of 7075 aluminum alloy, chrome steel and co-polymer parts.
This swashplate is composed of a chrome steel center ball and a low friction copolymer bushing surrounding the center ball. It also uses the Lynx designed Spherical Swivel Bearing assembly that allows the swash plate to pivot around the main shaft better than ever. This Spherical Bearing bushing is made from a low friction copolymer to ensure an incredibly smooth, solid and precise swivel action while eliminating looseness between the ball and bushing for drastic elimination of any free play.
The Spherical Bearing assembly is replaceable/serviceable by the customer with a service bag available (sold separately - LYX0865).
The Lynx MCPX-BL Ultra Swash Plate V2 Edition of course looks great, but it also has the benefits and performance increase to match! Lynx Ultra Swash Plates V2 Edition is the next level in lightweight, precision and rebuildable swash plates.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard MCPX-BL swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed and manufactured ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- Double High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel maximum precision and durability.
- Customer rebuild-able Swash Plate from service parts bag.
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
- Service bag available - LYX0865
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Clear - anodized finish
Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel
Bearing Material: Stainless Steel – ABEC5 precision class
Spherical Swivel Bearing Material: Center Ball Chrome Steel HRC40 / Swivel Bushing low-friction copolymer POM based.
- (1) MCPX-BL - SwashPlate V2 Edtion, Red - Factory assembled, ready to fly - plug and play
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2015.