Blade mCP X BL DFC Head Set (Red) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade mCP X BL DFC Head Set. Thanks to a unique, innovative and simple design, Lynx Heli has created the ultimate DFC head system for your Blade mCP X BL. After much time spent optimizing the design and flight testing, Lynx Heli has achieved the best fly control with superior crash resistance. Special rigid and non-adjustable plastic rods connect the swashplate and main grips directly; the same rod assures a precise anti-rotation function. Thanks to those combined DFC rod functions, flight inputs transmit much more quickly without any delay to the main grips/main blade, increasing flight precision for the ultimate 3D flight. The mCP X BL DFC system design is based on lightweight, simplicity and efficiently, to achieve the best flight enjoyment with the least number of parts.
The Lynx mCP X BL DFC Head Set comes pre-assembled and with a set of Lynx mCP X BL ultra-dampeners that will emphasize the rigid head behavior typical on DFC head system.
- DFC System on your mCP X BL
- Optimized design, lightweight rigid and precise fly control
- Super precise on fly and super strong in case of crash
- Direct replacement for the standard mCP X BL parts
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength
mCP X BL DFC Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 –Red– anodized finish
mCP X BL Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red– anodized finish
mCP X BL DFC Rod Material: POM Compound Based
Bearing Material: Chrome Steel Alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – Made Japan
Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
Assembly Weight: 2.75 g
- (1) mCP X BL DFC Center Hub Red
- (2) mCP X BL Main Grip Red pre-assembled with hardware and DFC rod
- (2) mCP X BL Ultra dampeners
This product was added to our catalog on December 31, 2013.