This is the Blade Inductrix Bind N Fly Ultra Micro Electric Quad-Copter Drone. Utilizing an Electric Ducted Fan (EDF) system, the Blade Inductrix is part jet, and part quadcopter! The cylindrical rotor housings add significant durability and when carefully tuned, produce a smoother flight with less noise. The Inductrix ultra micro drone features innovative flight technology and is a machine you can fly just about anywhere, with a performance edge that makes your flight experience more fun than you could imagine. Brilliant LED orientation lights and a sleek body design make it easy to keep going in the right direction. When combined with SAFE® technology with self-leveling, staying in control is effortless, even if it’s your first time behind the sticks!
- SAFE® Technology: Exclusive Horizon Hobby SAFE® technology combines small pitch and roll angle limits with electronic self-leveling to help you stay in control and have more fun.
- Quiet Ducted Fans: Four carefully-tuned electric ducted fans offer smooth performance that produces far less noise compared to normal quads that use propellers for thrust. The stealthy result is a machine that’s less intimidating with the appeal of a jet aircraft.
- Durable: Each cylindrical rotor housing ducts air through the high-speed rotors, and provides an inherently durable structure. You can bump the Inductrix drone into practically anything with little risk.
- Visibility: Brilliant LED lights are located to provide instant orientation reference. The clear rotor housings keep your view unobstructed and add an unmistakable glow to the airframe.
- Li-Po flight battery: The E-flite® 150mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery, included, can provide up to 5-minutes of flight and can be conveniently recharged with the included USB charger.
- Lightweight, fully assembled quadcopter
- Includes both red and blue bodies
Completion Level: Bind N Fly
Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Battery: 150mAh 3.7V 25C LiPo
Length: 3.3 in (83mm)
Height: 1.1 in (28mm)
Width: 3.3 in (83mm)
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 0.67 oz (19g)
Approximate Flight Time: 6–8 minutes
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Fully assembled Blade® Inductrix™ drone
- E-flite® 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po battery
- USB 1S Li-Po charger
Needed To Complete:
- Any 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
Flys good outside too but on second thought it did have a hard time fighting the wind, naturally.