Blade 450 X Ultra Dampener Set by Lynx Heli
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2013.This is an optional Lynx Heli Ultra Dampener Set, and is intended for use with the Blade 450 X helicopter. By combining their engineering and helicopter experience Lynx has designed special dampeners that hold the spindle and reduce play to emphasize the quick cyclic input reaction. These dampeners will increase the response and the precision in your 450 X with standard plastic head or any brand head upgrades.
Lynx 450 X dampeners are a two piece design with an O-ring to maintain the necessary preload (to remove side by side play) and a techno-polymer auto-lube bushing to assure maximum load and friction resistance. These dampeners give your 450 X an incredibly precise feel in the air. The difference is visible, particularly in fast forward flight and with quick pitch changes, or any complex 3D maneuvers.
Testing has shown that the 450 X Lynx dampeners are recommended when high head speeds are used (100% throttle curve in STD. heli configuration).
- Increased head rigidity give precise and crisp feeling with standard plastic head or with any brand head upgrades parts
- Quick response
- Incredible spam life resistance
- Direct replacement for your 450 X heli.
O-Ring Material: EPDM Rubber Compound (Elastomer)
Bushing Material: Techno-Polymer base POM.
- (4) 450 X Ultra Dampeners Ė Bushing
- (4) O-Ring Elastomer
Tips for best performance and easy installation:
- Disassemble the main grip and remove the stock dampeners and metal shims.
- Donít lubricate the O-Ring or any other parts.
- Install the o-ring facing the center hub
- Install the bushing facing the main grip
- Install the shim between the grip and the bushing
- Re-install the main grip
- Once the heli is assembled, test and in case of cyclic shaking adjust cyclic gain reducing Aileron and Elevator gain