Blade 450 X Precision Tail Bell Crank Lever (Red) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 450 X Precision Tail Bell Crank Lever. Lynx spent hours optimizing the design of the tail bell crank lever to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. Their result is an aluminum alloy lever that improves the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances, a result that is impossible using standard mold plastic. For easy installation, the crank lever is pre-assembled at the factory and ready to use.
- Direct replacement for the standard 450X tail Bell Crank Lever.
- Increase tail response thanks precise dimensions and Aluminum alloy strength.
- Flanged radial bearing ABEC 5 class assures the best free-rotation and free-play.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
Tail Bell Crank Lever Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish.
Bearing material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5
Screw material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
Linkage Ball & Pin Screw Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
Weight: 3.6g - assembled - including screw
- (1) 450 X CNC Tail Bell Crank Lever (pre-assembly with all the bearings and hardware necessary for a quick installation)
This product was added to our catalog on August 23, 2013.