Blade 300X Carbon Fiber Frame Plate Stiffener by Lynx Heli
This product was added to our catalog on December 14, 2012.
This is an optional Lynx Heli Carbon Fiber Frame Plate Stiffener, and is intended for use with the the Blade 300 X electric helicopter. Lynx Heli has designed this plate stiffener after realizing the standard heli frame and main shaft flex under flying conditions. This flexing generates vibrations and unnecessary stress that can become a serious issue.
After many design concepts Lynx Heli developed this super stiff carbon fiber plate that with special aluminum thread rods and screws fit in the standard frame like a glove. You will be amazed to feel the incredible frame stiffener difference and amazed to see your heli fly without any vibration even with standard extra heavy wooden main blades.
- Ultimate design to fit in the standard frame becoming parts of it, assuring the maximum stiffener and support
- 3K Carbon Fiber plate for the best shock and torsion resistance
- Extra frame rigidly for the smooth and crispy fly performance, even extreme 3D fly condition with powered motor
- Easy and quick installation thanks special Lynx design
Plate Material: Pure Carbon Fiber 3K, 1mm Thickness
Frame Pins Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Silver anodized finish
Hardware: 12.9 Class Carbon Steel
Assembly Set Weight: 7.95 grams
- (1) 300X CF Frame Plate
- (8) Aluminum Pin 3.6x10mm
- (8) Hex Cup Screw 1.6x12mm
- (8) Hex PAN Head Screw Silver
- (1) SPACER 4x3.5mm
- (1) Hex Cup Screw M2X12