Blade 300 X Ultra Tail Rotor Hub (Red) by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Red Blade 300 X Ultra Tail Rotor Hub. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 300 X tail blade hub assembly, using aluminum alloy, steel, and a unique bearing assembly to help reduce vibration. The vibration in the stock assembly is due to the thrust bearing system and the length of the tail grip, especially at high head speeds. The Lynx tail rotor hub uses a double 3x6 w2 radial bearing design in order to get the shorter tail grip.
The tail grips are weighted with an integrated CNC weight, positioned close to the center of rotation to increase efficiency and reduce vibration. The counter weights are sized to reduce servo load during flight, giving faster tail response, reduced vibration and increased tail servo longevity. The calibrated counterbalanced cavity in the tail Hub delivers an improved assembly balance. Plus, a unique vibration absorbing O-Ring system was developed that pre-compress the radial bearing to reduce play and vibration. The details and design of these tail grips will increase the performance in your 300X tail system.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300 X tail parts.
- Increase tail response and reduce vibration.
- Preassembled with lock thread and greased bearing.
- SST linkage balls to assure durability and wear resistance
- Integrated CNC counter balance weight to reduce servo load during fly maneuvers, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
- Counterbalanced Hub for the ultimate smoothness and vibe free operation.
- Designed and tested with very high head speed, (over 4000 rpm).
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
Tail Grip material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – red anodized finish
Bearing Material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5
Linkage Ball Material: SST
Assembly weight: 4.8g
- (1) 300 X – CNC Tail Blade Hub factory assembled - red color
This product was added to our catalog on December 3, 2013.