Blade 300 X Tail Boom Clamp (Silver) by Lynx Heli
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2013.This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Tail Boom Clamp. The 300 X is an amazing RTF helicopter. Lynx has analyzed the helicopter’s performance, and have found a number of areas for improvement. One of these was the Tail Boom Clamp. The stock plastic clamp can’t secure the boom as needed, causing vibration and tail wag, reducing the tail performance. So Lynx Heli Innovations redesigned the standard plastic tail boom clamp, using aluminum alloy. Once this clamp is installed it locks to the boom, helping to deliver rock solid tail performance.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300 X part
- Optimized tail boom support for a “rock solid” clamp
- Increased rigidity improves tail performance by reducing tail wag and vibration
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design delivering light weight and maximum strength
Tail Boom Clamp Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Screw Material: Carbon steel 12.9 class
Assembled Weight (including hardware): 1.74g
- (1) CNC 300X Tail Boom Clamp
- (3) M2x6 Hex Cap Screw